Hello! My name is Daniel Abebe.
I thought about the best way to describe myself so I created a manifesto that I can fully stand for.
Abebe’s Personal Manifesto:
- Put your energy where your passion is.
- Be aligned with yourself and speak out.
- Help and ask for help.
- Be kind and polite.
- Take the first step.
- Grow out of your comfort zone and don’t settle.
- Give credits.
- Stay young.
Why this blog?
This blog has several purposes:
- Share my ideas and journey with you and get valuable feedback.
- Find a group of early adopters.
- Find a community of experts and advisors who can help me along the way.
- Take the time to reflect on my progress, highlights and fuckups.
The last point helps me keeping track of my journey and a sense of the bigger picture.
This blog is also about sharing personal moments throughout the path of programming a startup from level zero. It is about sharing achievements but also embarrassing mistakes. It is about setting high goals and finding new ways to reach them. It is about being 100% transparent on what it is like to take risks and follow a vision.